WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
- Responsible for maintaining personal goals of Sales, VIP activity, Conversion, SPH, DPT, UPT, Name capture, AE and SCS Sales
- Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling environment, through nurturing authentic relationships, creating unexpected gestures and consistently providing the ultimate consumer experience
- Creates a Collaborative Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the “Swarovski Experience" Training Program and other Selling techniques
- Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results oriented, able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment, metrics driven, poised and confident and have a passion for selling.
- Candidates must have 2 years related experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment with supervisory experience
- Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
You will be required to wear masks and gloves offered by our organization.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)